Print Aadhar Card: The government of India and UIDAI has made compulsory for all the Indians to get an Aadhar Card as it is one of the most important identity cards now. In this article, we will talk on How to Print an Aadhar Card.
How to Print Aadhar Card Online:
To print an Aadhar Card, You need to first download an Aadhar card, If you have downloaded your Aadhar Card, then you can skip to the Print Aadhar Card Section.
How to Download an Aadhar Card:
Downloading Aadhar Card is a very easy task to do. There are 2 methods to perform this task, and I will be showing you both of them, so you don’t get any problem. These can only be performed when your aadhaar card is generated, you can check the status here.
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhar Number:
Now, If you have lost your Aadhar card somewhere but still have the Aadhar number, then this is a very easy job for you. Just follow the steps below –
- First of all, Visit the Offical Government Eaadhar Site.
- You would be able to see a form to fill up all the details. Fill up the details and tick the Aadhar option at the end of the form and submit.
- You will now get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the input box, and you will be able to download your Aadhar card quickly.
Now, If you don’t have the Aadhar number of your Aadhar card, Then you need to download your Aadhar Card by your Enrollment number.
Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number:
This method is similar to the first method. Follow the steps below –
- Visit the Official Government Eaadhar Site.
- Now, In the first section of the form. Tick the enrollment number option and fill in your details.
- Request OTP for your mobile phone and submit it.
- Aadhar Card will start getting downloaded.
Now, when we have downloaded the Aadhar Card. It is the time to Print Aadhar card.
Print Aadhar Card:
You need to have adobe reader or acrobat installed on the PC. Open the Aadhar file via Adobe Reader and click on print!
The Aadhar card will start to download.
If you have any doubts or problems regarding this topic, then feel free to comment down below as we really love to help our readers.
Stay Tuned for more helpful Articles!